Join the next generation of engineering, manufacturing and operational challenges secure the environment of our waterways.
Senior Graphic Designer
Vision Marine Technologies (VMT) is a publicly traded company in the boating industry located in Boisbriand, and is one of the major players in high powered electric marine propulsion, electric boats.
With a range of electric boat models and the development of its own high-power electric motorization, VMT establishes a position of leadership in its market while maintaining the agility of a human-scale structure. Its international positioning favors the development of skills and opportunities that will challenge you to excel.
PRINCIPAL TASKS & RESPONSABILITYS
- Design and create graphics for a variety of media, such as presentations, brochures, websites, etc.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to understand the company’s visual communication needs.
- Ensure the visual quality of all designs using advanced graphic creation techniques.
- Perform editing and layout tasks for printed or digital documents.
- Participate in product development projects by providing innovative design ideas.
- Create content for social media and knowledge of platforms for publishing.
- Website Updates using wordpress.
This non-exhaustive list may be supplemented depending on the activity and needs of the Brand Director.
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent professional experience.
- Mastery of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Audition, etc.).
- Experience in WordPress CMS, general knowledge in html.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Experience in creating designs for print and digital media.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Knowledge of 3D package (blender, 3ds max, unreal engine) is an asset.
- Group insurance program paid 100% by the employer: drug and dental insurance, travel, life, disability, etc.)
- Onboarding process to quickly familiarize yourself with your work environment
- Dynamic and caring work environment that prioritizes both professional development and personal growth
- On-site parking
- Corporate events
- Very competitive salary
If you are a talented, dynamic and passionate Senior Graphic Designer for technology and electrification, send us your CV and portfolio to apply.
Note: The use of masculine in this text is only intended to make reading and understanding easier and should not be considered a form of discrimination. VMT is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of all races, religions, ethnic origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages, immigration status, disabilities, or other legally protected characteristics to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.