Join the next generation of engineering, manufacturing and operational challenges secure the environment of our waterways.
Full-time | Permanent
A storekeeper position is to be filled in our company. Under the supervision of the production manager, the incumbent will work to maintain the proper functioning of the warehouse as well as the loading and unloading of goods.
In addition, he will be responsible for transport, shipment tracking, and all related customs issues.
We are looking for someone with transport training and experience in transport and customs. Knowledge of ERP systems and SAP ideally. You must be bilingual and familiar with the office suite.
- You will be responsible for all work related to the receipt, verification, classification and shipment of materials, equipment and accessories.
- Coordinate all activities for receiving and shipping parts.
- Ensure that the deadlines and requirements prescribed by the production department are met.
- Plan, coordinate and prepare internal and external shipments while respecting delivery deadlines.
- Check and pack the products to be shipped according to the regulations
- Perform the loading and unloading of goods and register them in the ERP system.
- Participates in the control of the inventory of parts in the warehouse as well as in the maintenance of order in the warehouse.
You have experience for the following tasks:
- Move material with or without handling equipment in a safe manner and hold the required qualification.
- Report packaging issues and re-palletize as required as directed.
- Perform consol container closure and write reports as directed.
- Perform initial trailer segregations.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Maintains a quality service by respecting the standards of the organization.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by ensuring the cleanliness of shelves, pallets and workstations; maintain a clean supply area; comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Complete the reports by entering the required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by participating in educational workshops; review publications.
- Contributes to team efforts by achieving corresponding results as appropriate.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience preferred
- Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills are required
- Have worked with inventory software
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Forklift license
- Training in lockout, transport of hazardous materials, portable fire extinguisher and slinging
- High school diploma