Join the next generation of engineering, manufacturing and operational challenges secure the environment of our waterways.
Assistant Test & Validation Manager
Full-time | Permanent
Under the supervision of the Technical Director, the assistant manager will be responsible for organizing the testing and validation of our prototypes as well as equipment from our suppliers developed specifically for our needs. He will write the procedures and supervise the tests carried out on our various prototypes in Canada and the USA. This person will also participate in the drafting of user manuals and assembly or troubleshooting instructions.
- Test plan and validation (DVP Design and Process)
- Scheduling of prototypes,
- Organization of tasks and planning of deadlines
- Prototype supply management (supplier follow-up, versioning, …)
- Participation in the drafting of reports
- Management of test result collection
- Collaboration on the creation of user manuals
- Ability to communicate and present information in a clear and concise manner to the relevant audience.
- Keen sense of organization.
- Great rigor in carrying out tasks and writing documents.
- Attention to detail and precision are essential to successful performance.
- Sense of communication, teamwork.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio software
1st experience not required if probationary internship
- Compatible with a start-up spirit in electrification technologies
- Young and dynamic spirit
- Competitive salary
- Full time job
- Work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere
- Growth potential within the company
- Be part of the company’s design office
- Educational atmosphere
- Work is done from the Boisbriand offices (occasional USA/Europe travel)
- Parking available on site
- Participation in company benefits program (after 3 months)
- Three weeks of vacation per year