Join the next generation of engineering, manufacturing and operational challenges secure the environment of our waterways.
As part of our development, we are looking for a Management Assistant / Executive Assistant. Reporting directly to the Director of New Technologies (CTO) who is the guarantor of the technical and technological innovation of our company, you will be in charge of various missions in order to support its daily activity, within an international environment.
Vision Marine Technologies (“VMT”), a public company in the nautical industry located in Boisbriand, is one of the major players in Quebec working in the electrification of boats.
With an offer of several models of electric boats and the development of its own high-power electric motor, VMT is establishing a leading position in its market while maintaining the agility of a human-sized structure. Its international positioning promotes the development of skills and opportunities that will lead you to surpass yourself.
As an assistant to the CTO, your job will be to facilitate and optimize the administrative management of his activity. In close collaboration, you will be the trusted person who organizes, manages, coordinates and monitors all activities aimed at assisting him.
As a member of the team, you will provide high-level support and will relay his communication and actions to the close-knit team that assists him. Having an eye on everything, you will also be the referent person responsible for providing and supporting the entire team (operational and administrative support), with a view to efficiency and effectiveness.
PRINCIPAL TASKS & RESPONSABILITYS
- Management of complex and changing agendas
- Reservation of trips and organization of logistics remotely in various sites inside and/or outside the region, the country.
- Accompany the CTO in his various business trips.
- Meetings including logistics (videoconferences, conference calls, room reservations, catering, etc.)
- Write bilingual internal/external communications (French/English).
- Main point of contact for executive stakeholders
- Daily administrative support
- Support your technical and accounting team in carrying out their tasks
This non-exhaustive list may be supplemented depending on the activity and needs of the CTO.
- Able to cope with an ever-faster-paced and ever-changing international environment
- 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant (in large international companies)
- Autonomous candidate, with a high sense of confidentiality, with personality and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to understand the dynamics and challenges of his environment
- Expertise in multi-tasking and prioritization
- Planning and time management skills
- Fluent English and French able to negotiate
- Group insurance program paid 100% by the employer: drug and dental insurance, travel, life, disability, etc.)
- Onboarding process to quickly familiarize yourself with your work environment
- Dynamic and caring work environment that prioritizes both professional development and personal growth
- On-site parking
- Corporate events
- Very competitive salary
VMT is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.